INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The company K+B Expert s.r.o. is an operator of the shops expert K+BElektro in the Czech Republic.
By this declaration we take the liberty of informing you about the manner, extent, purpose, legal basis, processing period, recipients of your personal data and about your rights connected therewith.
We are processing your personal data in compliance with legal regulations relating to personal data protection. The same applies to our employees and other persons cooperating with us. This relates primarily to the Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) on the protection of individuals in connection with personal data processing, as effective from 25 May 2018, (hereinafter referred to the “Regulation”), and Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on Sb., on the Protection of Personal Data, as effective.
This information does not relate to personal data of legal entities, including name, legal form a contact data of the legal entity.
This information is published on the website www.kappenberger-braun.cz so that you may consult it anytime in the future.
IDENTITY AND CONTACT DATA OF THE CONTROLLER
The controller of your personal data is the business company K+B Expert, s.r.o., with the registered office U Expertu 91, 250 69, Klíčany, Identification No.: 406 13 666, incorporated in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, file No. C 3554(hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”).
The Controller´s contact data are as follows:
- address for correspondence: K+B Expert, s.r.o., U Expertu 91, 250 69, Klíčany
- address for electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
the Controller informs that it has not appointed a Personal Data Officer within the meaning of Article 37 et seq. of the Regulation.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for your personal data processing is the fact that:
1) the processing is necessary for fulfilment of legal obligations which apply to the Controller, within the meaning of Article 6(1) c) of the Regulation, namely for:
- settlement of complaints pursuant to Act No. 89/2012 Coll., the Civil Code, as amended, and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., on Consumer Protection;
- fulfilment of obligations imposed on the Controller by other generally binding legal regulation, in particular by Act No. 235/2004 Coll., on Value Added Tax, as amended, Act No. 586/1992 Coll., on Income Tax, as amended, and Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on Accounting, as amended;
2) such processing is necessary for the Controller´s legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6(1) f) of the Regulation, more precisely consisting in:
- settlement of complaints;
- support of the Controller´s business activity, in particular by sending electronic business communications of the Controller to its customers, in case the Controller has obtained details of electronic contact in connection with sale of goods and services, while such distribution may be objected (for more information see the chapter OBJECTION TO DIRECT MARKETING);
- securing protection of property, as well as protection against unjustified claims against the Controller;
3) the processing is necessary for performance of the agreement between you and the Controller or for performance of measures by the Controller prior to concluding such agreement within the meaning of Article 6(1) b) of the Regulation; or
4) you have given consent to the processing within the meaning of Article 6(1) a) of the Regulation, more precisely a consent to your participation in a competition organized by the Controller (for more information see rules of the specific competition which is published in the shop during the period of the competition).
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF PROCESSING
- In case an invoice is being issued for a purchase, the Controller performs processing of your personal data in the extent: name, surname, invoice address, telephone address, telephone number, email address, data on the purchased goods and data connected with payment for the goods.
- For the purposes of settlement of a complaint the Controller is processing your personal data in the extent: name, surname, address (street, city, Postal Code), telephone number, email, data of the goods being subject to the complaint, as well as the data provided by the customer in raising the complaint.
- For the purpose of delivery of the purchased goods (in case the service was ordered which is subjected to a fee), the Controller performs processing of your personal data in the extent: name, surname, telephone number, delivery address, data on the purchased goods and data related to payment for the goods.
- In order to settle complaints the Controller is processing your following personal data (depending on the way of raising the complaint): name, surname, telephone number, email address, address for correspondence, data provided by the subject in its complaint.
- For the purpose of direct marketing the Controller is processing your following personal data: name, surname, telephone, email address.
- For the purposes of your participation in competitions organized by the Controller, the Controller is processing your following personal data: name, surname, address (street, city, Postal Code), telephone, email address.
- Should you decide to order goods through e-shop www.expert.cz, its purchase and collection to be carried out in the shop, the personal data from the order are: name, surname, email and telephone transferred to the shop selected by the order.
- The Controller is processing your personal data both automatically in information systems and manually by its employees or employees of the recipients, as applicable (for the recipients see below).
- An automated individual deciding within the meaning of Article 22 of the Regulation is not performed by the Controller.
RESOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data processed about you by the Controller were provided by you in connection with the order of a product or service or within negotiations about conclusion of the agreement.
RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
- Your personal data shall be processed during the term of the agreement concluded and additionally during the statute of limitations of any claim following from the agreement and additionally during the archiving period – a tax document shall be retained for the period of 10 years commencing on the year following the year in which the agreement was concluded.
- Your personal data shall be also processed by the Controller during the period of litigations, if any.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- The recipients of your personal data are local forwarding companies in case of ordering a transport service, the subjects participating in making payments under the purchase agreement, the subjects providing technical services connected with software operation and data storage, the subjects technically ensuring circulation of commercial communications and also the subjects providing marketing services for the Controller.
- 2) In case of using post-warranty service and / or negotiation of a mortgage product upon purchase of the goods or purchase of an extended warranty, the company K+B Expert, s.r.o. is in the position of a sub-processor of your personal data.
Prior to transferring data to a third party, as provided in points 1 and 2, a written agreement stipulating personal data processing is always concluded, containing guarantees for personal data processing pursuant to the Regulation and pursuant to the Act on Personal Data Protection.
- The recipients of your personal data processed for the purpose of fulfilment of the obligations under the legal regulations may be also financial administration authorities or other competent public authorities in cases imposed on the Controller by binding legal regulations.
- The Controller does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country (into a country outside the EU) or to an international organization.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Your are not obliged to provide your personal data. However, provision of your personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding an agreement with the Controller and for its performance, so that it is not possible to conclude the agreement or perform it by the Controller.
As regards your personal data, you have the following rights against the Controller:
- Right of access
You may ask the Controller for access to personal data it is processing about you.
The company K+B Expert, s.r.o. shall provide the information on personal data management to the data subject on the basis of a delivered written request. Provision of the information is free of charge, unless it is demonstrated that the request is unjustified or inappropriate or that it is of a repeated nature. In such case the company K+B Expert, s.r.o. shall be entitled to require an adequate administrative fee or refuse such request. In doubts connected with identity of a natural person the company K+B Expert, s.r.o. shall be entitled to require provision of additional information which shall result in additional confirmation of the natural person´s identity.
The company K+B Expert, s.r.o. shall provide the required information in a concise, transparent, understandable and easily available form, formulated clearly and simply, no later than within 30 days from delivery of the request. The information shall be always provided in such form in which it was asked for (electronically, i.e. by email or in paper form).
- Right to rectification
You may ask the Controller for a rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data it is processing about you.
- Right to erasure
You may ask the Controller to erase your personal data in case there arises any of the following situations:
- personal data are no more necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you have withdrawn your consent on the basis of which your personal data were processed and there does not exist any other legal reason for their processing;
- you have raised objection to be the subject to a decision based on automated processing of your personal data and there do not exist any prevailing legitimate reasons for such processing or you have raised objections to processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing;
- your personal data were processed unlawfully;
- your personal data must be erased in order to fulfil the legal obligation provided by the law of the European Union or the law of the member state which relate to us as the Controller;
- your personal data were collected in connection with an offer of information society services.
- Right to restrict processing
You may ask the controller to restrict processing of your personal data, in case there arises any of the following situations:
- you have denied the accuracy of your personal data, namely for the period needed for verification of the personal data accuracy by the controller;
- processing of your personal data is unlawful but you refuse erasure of these data and instead you require restriction of their using;
- the Controller does not need the personal data for processing purposes any more but you require such data in order to specify, perform or defend legal claims;
- you have objected to processing of your personal data according to Article 21(1) of the Regulation unless it is verified whether the legitimate reasons prevail over your legitimate reasons.
- Right to data portability
In cases of processing personal data based on consent or agreement and processed automatically, you have the right to acquire the personal data related to you and which you have provided to the Controller, and the right to transfer these data to another controller, namely in a structured, normally used and machine-readable form provided that this right shall not adversely affect rights and liberties of other persons.
- Right to withdrawal of consent
If the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data anytime for the purpose for which you have given such consent to the Controller, to be effective in the future.
- Right to object
Anytime, you may object to the Controller´s processing of your personal data carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest of the Controller and for the purposes of direct marketing performed on the basis of the Controller´s legitimate interest. You may find more information on the right to object processing in individual cases in the chapter OBJECTION TO DIRECT MARKETING.
- Right to be informed
You have the right to be informed by the Controller in case of an infringement of your personal data security, where it is probable that this case will result in a high risk for rights and liberties of natural persons, including you.
- Right in relation to automated processing
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effects for you or which affects you significantly in a similar way.
- Right to complaint
Should you believe that the Regulation was infringed by processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body which is in the Czech Republic The Office for Personal Data Protection with the registered office Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7, website:: www.uoou.cz.
For the purpose of enforcement of your rights in accordance with the Regulation or in case of any questions or complaints you may contact the company K+B Expert, s.r.o. through email email@example.com or in written at the address K+B Expert, s.r.o., U Expertu 91, 250 69, Klíčany, Czech Republic.
The company K+B Expert, s.r.o. shall investigate each complaint and shall inform the complainant of the results of the investigation no later than within 30 days from delivery of the complaint. Should the settlement of the complaint require a longer period, the complainant shall be informed of the prolongation of the period for investigation in written.
OBJECTION TO DIRECT MARKETING
Anytime, you have the right to object free of charge to the Controller´s processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing which is performed without your consent, namely by email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or in written to the address K+B Expert, s.r.o., U Expertu 91, 250 69, Klíčany, Czech Republic.